The Pangarchulla Peak Trek is a well-rounded trail that offers trekkers with a lot of adventure and breath-taking landscape. It offers the right amount of challenge and a perfect test of non-technical climbing skills. The journey will be long and will need a lot of energy. The trek will also require patience as it will take 7 days to finish. The altitude is about 15,000 feet and will need moderate climbing.
The beauty of the place differs in summer and post-monsoon. During summer, you will fall in love with the valley and mountains that are covered by lush green grass and blooming flowers. After monsoon, the snow-covered mountains will still offer a pristine beauty that you will never forget. On the other hand, winter makes it difficult but can be a great challenge for experienced and brave trekkers.
All kinds of natural beauty are spread everywhere. You will see various animals like Himalayan bears, birds, and leopards. You will also see some beautiful forests with alpine trees. Aside from the majestic views, if the time is just perfect, you can make the summit climb. It is 15,069 ft. in deep snow, and the spectacular views are really out of this world. You will be guided by a trained and certified mountaineer who might require climbing gear. The journey will give you more trekking experience that will surely let you ask for more about the Himalayas.
Pangarchulla Peak Trekking Tour Highlights
- You’ll be speechless with the summit climb, the most rewarding part of the journey.
- Witness the magnificent views of Himalayan peaks like Chaukhamba, Neelkanth, Narayan Parbat, Mana, Kamet, Abi Gamin and Dronagiri while trekking.
- You’ll have the chance to watch the spectacular sunrise at Mt. Nanda Devi.
- You’ll be awestruck at natural wonders like Vasundhara Falls, Nanda Devi, and Dronagiri, among others while hiking.
- Enjoy the perfect place for trekking in India, and Pangarchulla Peak.
- You’ll have an amazing experience skiing at Ali.
- You’ll experience local culture first-hand, and see how nice and pleasant the locals are.
Location of Pangarchulla Peak
Pangarchulla Peak is located in the Chamoli district of Uttarakhand, India. It is known to be the perfect place for trekkers that also offers a lot of thrill. Its altitude is about 4,593m and offers a magnificent view of the region. The nearest railway station is Haridwar and the nearest airport is Jolly Grant Airport Dehradun.
Best Time to Visit
You can experience the best of Pangarchulla Peak in summer (May-June) and Post Monsoon (September-November). During summer, it has a pleasant weather that will give you a clear view of the region. The absence of snow will make it easy to reach the pinnacle and capture the beauty of several peaks. On the other hand, post-monsoon still offers a great view of the region where some parts are covered by white snow and other parts are still covered by lush green grasses.